Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angerfist Guide.

2 posters

Go down

Angerfist Guide. Empty Angerfist Guide.

Post by Cyclone999 Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:29 am

My first post, actually, after my first week of Angerfist have gathered numerous information to make a post.

So. Let's get started.

As soon as you start the game, warp to Henesy. Go to left for hunting grounds, and then kill a snail or something. You should reach up with level 10-25 depending on what you kill. Maybe even higher.
Get your first job by talking to your instructor. Then, talk to Duey to max your skills, then buy some gear with the money you have (i think you should collect money in hunting grounds)
Kill things. Kill slimes. That's all you pretty much need for level 30, then go to Kerning, go left portal and kill things there until level 70? Err...that's how it took me.
So, after level 30 you should TALK TO CODY. He will job advance you, and then you're good.
After numerous training which should take 1-2 days for your first level 200, good job. I congratulate you. Type in @rebirth to go back to level 1, but you can keep your skills.

You should have about 1,000 ability points. Spend them on whatever, i don't care. You can always reset them by talking to Sera in FM, which can be accessed by clicking the 'TRADE' button in the bottom right.

Keep on training after level 200. I recommend dragons in Leafre (Entrance to Dragon Forest) and train till your next few rebirths...and then try 'Encounter of the Buddha' killing Dreamy ghosts, and once you can dish out about 70k damage (about 5 rebirths, I guess :\ i'm not sure) go train on Skeletons in Leafre (Horntails cave, get out, go left, go left again).

I would recommend this rebirth guide:

Shadower (haste and some other skills), dark knight (eye of the beholder) OR hero (combo attack), then cleric (for healing abilities) and then probably the other warrior (Dk for hero, hero for DK) because Page doesn't have much party skills. Then go do whatever you want.

I recommend getting as much party skills as you can because when you fight bosses it's much more cool.

I also would like all of us to get a 'main job' because you can then figure out what skills you should use (for example, if your main job was Night Lord, you should be a Bowmaster for 'Sharp Eyes' party skill, so you can dish out extra damage) so you wouldn't be giggling your ability points.

Yeah. So, now we talk onto training points.

For the non-rebirthed:
Training level 1-70:
I would recommend snails, stumps, anniversary cakes, king slime, octopus, most found in Kerning City construction sites.
Level 80-120
Errrr...try the dungeon, or Ludi. I'm pretty sure you can find some EXP there.
Level 130-200
Go Leafre. At about level 175, go to Dragon Forest and train there. Or, if you do enough damage go Wyvern.

For the rebirthed:
Training level 1-70:
Go to Leafre, summon a Phoenix or a 'buddy' like dragon from priest, and let him kill a monster. Instant level to about....50 and continue doing that.
Training 71-120
Get your job. No, seriously. Get your job now. Because when you rebirth you have enough skills for now, and at a high level and get your job you can get more skills at once (remember, talk to cody and duey. They are your friends.)
Training 121-200
Sigh. Here we go again. If you rebirthed a DECENT amount (3-4) do Zakum or party with someone. If not, kill Wyverns. I can usually get up to 200 with Wyverns in about 30 minutes-1 hour...

I recommend these skills for warriors:
All avaliable warrior attacks (most recommended: power stance, dragon roar, advanced combo, rush, beholder and those ones.)
Haste from thieves (more quick)
Heal from clerics, or ressurect (if you fight physically you'll know why you'll need them)
Flash Jump.

I recommend these skills for bowmen:
All bowmen attacks (err....Strafe, hurraciane, sharp eyes, hamstring, dragon's breath, ARROW RAIN)
Haste. yeah, again. Everyone likes Haste. haste is your friend.
Heal is not as important, but it will be nice to have it.
A close up attack like ARrow rain to keep you safe from damage, but otherwise it's pretty good.
FLASH JUMP is good for bowmen. Can give you a quick escape.

I recommend these skills for magicians:
All magicians attacks again, but I would prefer Explosion, Poison Mist, Lightning, Ice Strike, heal, genesis/meteorshower/blizzard
Haste! Haste is YOUR friend too!
Heal was already posted.
Hmmm...magicians have all they really need, but advanced combo can be nice too. I gotta check it.

Thieves:
All thief attacks. I'll do dagger, because i was a dagger thief. SAVAGE BLOW, Assassinate, Assualter, and Boomerang step. All good, all go offensive.
Heal for dagger thieves. Needed. But not for claw thieves, not as urgent. Flash Jump? Maybe.
ADVANCED COMBO does WONDERS. Not kidding.
Claw Thieves
Go Triple Throw, shadow partner. Both can make a lethal combo. Oh yeah. Both of you need haste.

Yeah, that's about it, but there is more to this guide.

PVP
PVP help. Well. Yeah. PVP means Player VS Player, which means you can fight each other. PVP is located in FM 1 (free market then go to the portal under the giant 1.) A special feature from Angerfist. If you can't kill anybody in PVP, I don't blame you. I can't either, but I CAN tell you how a brotherband (a bond between you and a friend) can destroy a lot of people in PVP.

Steps:
#1- Party your friend. Both of you MUST have heal.
#2- The stronger friend goes attack.
#3- Your friend, goes to the top of the stage and spams heal.
#4-Your stronger friend can attack and get healed at the same time. So while your friend fights off like 3, he can't die- because he's being spam healed.
This strategy is almost unbeatable if the healing friend has more than 20k HP. Because the max damage i have received in PVP is 10k, so you can't die there.

Guilds and Buddies:

These help you make more friends. Guilds--if you party a guild member, chances are they'll be your friend. Nice, eh? Max buddies in Angerfist is currently 25, but i hope they expand it. Once you have enough money and you want to make a guild, DO IT! Go to Orbis and go to the top left portal which is....GUILD OFFICE! You can make a guild and expand it. Max is 100 capacity.

Buddies are what I call "the source of power". As seen in Star Force 2 (from Megaman) the bond between two individuals can carry out power, no matter how far they are. It comes true in Angerfist.

They can carry out power when they both party. More damage. More EXP (maybe). And more 'Gratz!' and 'Ty's. More compliments, and so more things inside the source of power!

They can be together no matter how far, because if they haven't partied, they can still whisper each other or use buddy chat. Buddies in Angerfist makes the Anger in your fist relax and calm down (lol, that was random)

That's my guide for Angerfist, I have one request. Make this a sticky :D

Angerfist IGN: Keshinobi.
Rebirths: over 20 times (....)
Jobs: Been all.
Brotherbands: All 25 linked and secure :D
Cyclone999
Cyclone999
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Wrestling Alligators
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://www.cyclone999.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Angerfist Guide. Empty Re: Angerfist Guide.

Post by [Pervert]Yokohama Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:39 pm

em lol?
For noobs the first job to do is mage>bishop
And when u are lvl 120 bishop and have genesis go to skelegons and gg
[Pervert]Yokohama
[Pervert]Yokohama
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 57
Job/hobbies : Gigoḷ
Registration date : 2008-09-13