Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negative Exp Guide

4 posters

:: General :: Game Help

Go down

Negative Exp Guide Empty Negative Exp Guide

Post by Slappy Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:10 pm

I'm back with another guide that will be updated frequently when I can since everyone will not stop talking about negative exp and wanting their levels changed because they didn't stop and get their jobs while fixing their negative exp. Mainly I'm doing this for my benefit and for anyone else who has ripped out their hair in frustration at the ton of mega-chats that go on. Anyway...
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Negative Experience (The first cause):

Negative exp is caused from a few things. The first cause is from killing a monster that is a higher level than you and gives you exp greater than the amount you need to gain for your next level. This can happen with a non-multilevel server like this one. A better description is:

Your current level - 15
Exp needed to level to 16 - 7050

You kill a monster that gives you - 150492209 exp

This will give you the exp amount for the next 20 maybe 30 levels. It might turn into positive exp and make your experience a high percentage or make it negative since there is no multilevel. If there was multilevel and you killed the monster for that EXP amount, you would go from 15 to 30, maybe more. If you rebirth a lot and end up doing enough damage to kill Zakum at level 50 or lower then you might get negative EXP quicker from killing Zakum than if you were level 120 - 200.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Negative Experience (The second cause):

The second cause of negative experience is from the rebirth function. I can't really tell you the exact cause for your negative exp after a rebirth but it does have something to do with the level down to 1.

Everyone makes the mistake of talking to Malady until they have no more negative EXP and not getting their next job. Make sure you get your first job once you get to level 8 or 10 and at level 30 get your 2nd, at level 70 get your 3rd, and at level 120 if you make it there get your 4th job.

Fast Level Tip:

So you dinged level 200, congratulations. Now you want to rebirth and start it all over again. Well make sure you have enough room in your inventory for ALL of your items, including NX. It will be unequipped once you are reborn. You also want to make sure that you keep the skills you want on your hot keys or else you will have to start the same job again to get the ones you forgot to add. Also a quick tip for this big tip, don't equips pet items unless you want your skills, stats, and items to vanish. Don't blame it on the rebirth.

Now let's continue this leveling tip. It's pretty easy to figure out but if you are incapable of doing that then keep reading. After you rebirth you get what, 2,000,000,000 exp? That's bad. But there is a good side to all it. Talk to Malady in Kerning City to level you once. Continue this until you are level 69 (don't forget your jobs). If you don't have negative EXP once you are level 69 or lower then congratulations it's your lucky day. You might notice that you will have positive EXP and about 10000%. Kill anything now, anything you want (snails). You will be instantly leveled and still have a lot of percentage left over. So let me get to the point:

If you have 10000% experience at level 69 and continue to level off of snails instantly, your percentage will go down 100% each level, or around 100%. Which means you will go from 69 - 146 (somewhere around there) in about 2 minutes. That saves you a lot of work and now all you need is 54 levels to get another rebirth and do it all over again. Don't forget to get your jobs when you are mass leveling from 69 - 146 <3

Fix EXP Fast (Fighting Zakum):

If you are killing Zakum and get negative experience the most I've gotten is -700% exp which I fixed using Malady. But if you get -100% or -200% exp, just kill two arms and you will be back to positive exp. Or you can tell everyone to stop attacking Zakum and go fix your negative exp with Malady.

(I hope everyone knows this).
Slappy
Slappy
Balrog
Balrog

Male
Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Negative Exp Guide Empty Re: Negative Exp Guide

Post by Slappy Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Bump <3
Slappy
Slappy
Balrog
Balrog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by rexydudem Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:07 pm

wat if im lvlv 146 how do i fix tht ?
rexydudem
Slime
Slime

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jUnk13 Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:51 pm

nice guide.
jUnk13
jUnk13
v3n0m's Assisstant
v3n0m's Assisstant

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : playing maple =D
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Slappy Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:38 am

rexydudem wrote:wat if im lvlv 146 how do i fix tht ?

I just found out everyone's error that multilevels you after killing on thing from 68 - 146. This can only be changed by the admin to disable multilevel <3 it never did this before.
Slappy
Slappy
Balrog
Balrog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Italian Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:45 am

You may want to add something

Because of the multi leveling that occurs, if you do not kill anything then you will get your positive exp at 69...so you cant get your 3rd job before you get the huge exp boost. This is bad because once your level 146 you cant get it either of your jobs.

What you need to do is kill a few guys (I use boars)... around 10-20 of them. This will add more -exp, so malady will level you to 70 so you can get your 3rd job advance

This should stop all of the complaining that is occuring >.>
Italian
Italian
Balrog
Balrog

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Karate and games
Registration date : 2008-07-28

https://angerfistms.darkbb.com/profile.forum

Back to top Go down