Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here

+8
Notorious
jUnk13
willsmith2
shitman
aistinger
GuitarHero
Alex
HolyYoshi
12 posters

Go down

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here Empty Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here

Post by HolyYoshi Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:53 pm

hey guys, abt Shadowyoshi, he said he doesnt care anymore.. firstly he said he did NOT delete the forums... like some ppl said.. his really nice in RL and doesnt like to be cheated.. and lied to, he got a double ban unfairly.. 1 of them is from the game.. and other is on the forums, he has this msg

"For this following reason : False Attempt to say server is down"

he made his own PMS nao and its unlaggy unlike AFMS cos im helping him host too ^_^, 3 comps is better then 1, and i've seen his PC, its uber fast Shocked affraid , anyways.. he said if u wan to join add lilazndragonz@hotmail.com. Cya im prob gonna get banned from v3n0m also.. i think his (jealous) xD, he deleted the posts abt ShadowYoshi.. SHAME!
HolyYoshi
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : You shall never know
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here Empty Re: Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here

Post by Alex Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Hmm, I've got him.
I dont really care what he did, i got mad at the server too Razz, but i still came back.
He deserves the ban, if he whiped the whole shit.. (Was inactive when this happened)
hes making his own server, Good luck to him (:
Alex
Alex
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job/hobbies : Maplestory, Online gaming, Music, Guitar and sports.
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Back to top Go down

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here Empty Re: Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here

Post by HolyYoshi Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:20 pm

Alex wrote:Hmm, I've got him.
I dont really care what he did, i got mad at the server too Razz, but i still came back.
He deserves the ban, if he whiped the whole shit.. (Was inactive when this happened)

1. yes he was mad..
2. he will nvr whip something tats not his..
3. he doesnt get mad all tat often
4. thxs for the luck
HolyYoshi
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Job/hobbies : You shall never know
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by GuitarHero Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:20 pm

HolyYoshi wrote:
Alex wrote:Hmm, I've got him.

1. yes he was mad..
2. he will nvr whip something tats not his..
3. he doesnt get mad all tat often
4. thxs for the luck
I also wish him the best of luck and that ill always stand up for him :D
GuitarHero
GuitarHero
lil v3n0m's Helper
lil v3n0m's Helper

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuitarHero Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:21 pm

I dont think that he wiped it
GuitarHero
GuitarHero
lil v3n0m's Helper
lil v3n0m's Helper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Yeah, Hey guitarhero havnt seen you around. But i was pop before the whipe ;P

.. Anyways, anthonys a good mate, and i hope venom can forgive him, i dont think he did it though, it was probably an error or something (not blaming you venom...)
im helping to code his server, so yeah, but AFMS is still my Favourite although i helped venom get pirates <3
Alex
Alex
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuitarHero Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Alex wrote:Yeah, Hey guitarhero havnt seen you around. But i was pop before the whipe ;P

.. Anyways, anthonys a good mate, and i hope venom can forgive him, i dont think he did it though, it was probably an error or something (not blaming you venom...)
im helping to code his server, so yeah, but AFMS is still my Favourite although i helped venom get pirates <3
My Forum id was Liam but i changed it o0
GuitarHero
GuitarHero
lil v3n0m's Helper
lil v3n0m's Helper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuitarHero Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:33 pm

Alex wrote:Yeah, Hey guitarhero havnt seen you around. But i was pop before the whipe ;P

Oh and im quitting AFMS
GuitarHero
GuitarHero
lil v3n0m's Helper
lil v3n0m's Helper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:33 pm

GuitarHero wrote:

My Forum id was Liam but i changed it o0
lol! o:
nice, hehe. cant get on server.
Annoying =/.
Alex
Alex
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:34 pm

Why you quitting afms? :{
Alex
Alex
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GuitarHero Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:53 pm

Alex wrote:Why you quitting afms? :{
Wel i might
the lags the wipes the downtime
GuitarHero
GuitarHero
lil v3n0m's Helper
lil v3n0m's Helper

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by aistinger Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:31 pm

once again venom promised the parts to be here by TODAY ill give him 24 hours b4 i leave
aistinger
aistinger
Green Snail
Green Snail

Back to top Go down

Post by shitman Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:39 pm

ya and if he doesnt get it, ill use this one as my sub server
shitman
shitman
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : checking out chicks xD
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by willsmith2 Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:49 pm

Heyall I think ill quit afms afterall... Venom said the sever wud be lagless by end of last week but now its still friggin LAG! Maybe ill cum back when the pirates are released or sth..
willsmith2
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by willsmith2 Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:51 pm

I dun think shadow whiped everytin either
willsmith2
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by jUnk13 Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:47 pm

maybe its v3n0m blaming shadowyoshi.

P.S. no offence v3n0m its just a STUPID idea and i dun meen it. so dont ban me PLZ!!!!
jUnk13
jUnk13
v3n0m's Assisstant
v3n0m's Assisstant

Male
Number of posts : 331
Job/hobbies : playing maple =D

Back to top Go down

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here Empty Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here

Post by Notorious Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:29 pm

Becuase of somone named ShadowYoshii that i trusted on the forum he screwed us over becuase i wouldn't give him 30k all stats he deleted everything on forum and stuff so he is now banned from both! so dont worry. umm i gave everyone 10k AP for the inconvience of the rumors so have fun clicking lmao... well server should be in soon sometime today! chek out the link in last post for updates on it!

look at it like this...
someone would FUCK the forms just becasue he dident get what he wanted...
sound childish right? i think yoshi is the inosent one. he help all u ppl get ur acc's back.
he a great guy in real life. HE'S MAKING US A PRIVATE SERVER FO US TO ENJOY!
THERE IS (NO) DONATIONS NEEDED. AND ITS ALL FREE.
iv only known yoshi for 1 day. but to me i think hes the inocent one...

and AFMS ill miss you BUT YOUR LAG KILLS THE FUN, YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP VENOM TO PUT THE SERVER BACK ON! AND THIS SHIT ISENT 24/7
Notorious
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Rakketie Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:50 pm

what the hell is pirate any way ?
Rakketie
Slime
Slime

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Born2Win Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:40 am

So we're supposed to trust someone who's name is HolyYoshi? And the supposed bad guy is ShadowYoshi? We all know it's you, so cut the crap! Actually, I don't really know who to trust. I think v3n0m is telling the truth. Or else he could have just taken the money and ran >.> I still got your back V3n0m Cool
Born2Win
Born2Win
Green Snail
Green Snail

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispycorn Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:30 am

I believe shadowyoshi. I've talked with him before, and he sounds like a nice guy. More nice than v3n0m.

I say ShadowYoshi is innocent!
Krispycorn
Krispycorn
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by kaname Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:48 pm

Born2Win wrote:So we're supposed to trust someone who's name is HolyYoshi? And the supposed bad guy is ShadowYoshi? We all know it's you, so cut the crap! Actually, I don't really know who to trust. I think v3n0m is telling the truth. Or else he could have just taken the money and ran >.> I still got your back V3n0m Cool
umm lol sorry this reply is so late. i havent been on the forums for a while.. but anyway, im pretty sure shadowyoshi and holyyoshi are two different people and if v3n0m did acctualy try to just take the money and run (which he wouldnt) he'd get sued by the greediest company on earth. nexon
kaname
kaname
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down