Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VENOM PLEASE READ! ALL USERS WHO WANT ME TO UNBAN THEM OR ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

VENOM PLEASE READ! ALL USERS WHO WANT ME TO UNBAN THEM OR ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty VENOM PLEASE READ! ALL USERS WHO WANT ME TO UNBAN THEM OR ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by GM_Healer Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:11 am

Ok so I guess my GM char was deleted I am not sure if it had to do with the board that was made before about me supposably abusing my powers or whatever. Someone else told me it had to do with stewart. Let me just run over the 2 different theorys real fast.

Theory 1 - Abusing GM Powers

Ok I agreed no spamming of the notices but we were in an event and no one was paying attention. There is also another GM who is CONSTANTLY spamming about wanting an account for some other game. I dont remember which GM it was nor do I care. Im not here to get other GMs in trouble Im just saying whats good for one is good for another. If you want to say you deleted my char for unfairly banning someone maybe you should look into getting the chat logs for that day. The people who were banned xThevinZ etc. were spamming shit about me. I am not here to get them in trouble either and we are kind of in a truce type deal. I told them they are unbanned after the wipe and asked if they would just forgive me for that day. The most of em agreed with speculation that I may be "toying" with them. Thats up for them to decide.

Theory 2 - Stewart Smegas

OK another theory I heard was that my GM char was banned for making Stewart smega things. Number 1, no where in the GM rules did it state that I can not make people smega. Number 2 I was told bubblegum and I were deleted for "making fun of Stewart" I don't care if you know Stewart in real life or not. He was calling bubblegum a "fucking cunt" and if that is OK for him to say but not OK for us to say hes a fag I must go back to what I said before. What is good for one is good for another. If you could just clarify why I was deleted I would appreciate it because its bull shit after you take $60 and then a few weeks later delete my char with no notice and no reason why.... Ill leave the rest to you
GM_Healer
GM_Healer
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-23

http://angerfistms.kicks-ass.org

Back to top Go down

VENOM PLEASE READ! ALL USERS WHO WANT ME TO UNBAN THEM OR ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: VENOM PLEASE READ! ALL USERS WHO WANT ME TO UNBAN THEM OR ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Doomed[Anonymous] Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:37 am

dude. the other day people were paying attention to you spamming? there was like 5 people telling you to stop spamming, i know i was one of them. and the ava smega's are now against v3n0m's rules. if regular people cant do them neither should GM's
Doomed[Anonymous]
Doomed[Anonymous]
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male
Number of posts : 853
Job/hobbies : Afms? wut else noob
Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://www.myspace.com/ursogey

Back to top Go down

VENOM PLEASE READ! ALL USERS WHO WANT ME TO UNBAN THEM OR ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: VENOM PLEASE READ! ALL USERS WHO WANT ME TO UNBAN THEM OR ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by GM_Healer Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:40 am

K I had to agree to GM rules and no where in the GM rules did it state that I can NOT make someone smega there is a gm command !!lul that makes someone smega
GM_Healer
GM_Healer
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Doomed[Anonymous] Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:53 am

there is? cool im gonna have some serious fun being a GM.... WHEN V3N0N REPLIES TO HIS EMAIL! but on topic, i think this might be about you banning that dude. or maybe its just because too many people reported you and v3n0m is just sick and tired of it. the only way you can be sure is if you talk to v3n0m
Doomed[Anonymous]
Doomed[Anonymous]
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male
Number of posts : 853
Job/hobbies : Afms? wut else noob
Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://www.myspace.com/ursogey

Back to top Go down

Post by [Evil]RamzaWolf Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:11 am

some truth about heaIer is here

ThePenguin wrote:I forgive ya, but I dug up some dirt on you.

Today you posted something on the BigMS forum.

Here's your quote:

HealerAKAJosh (On BigMS) wrote:Ok so AFMS is down and I heard from a lot of people banned me so Fook AFMS IDK why I didnt join BigMS in the beginning I was so blind to the way venom treated us I mean he took 60 dollars and just banned me. Whatever Im not gonna trash talk him because I dont wanna be banned from here. Anyway my name is Josh I was formerly [GM]HeaIer on AFMS Im sure some of you hate me but im sorry for the way I acted on AFMS D= Anyway just thought id let ya know I finally switched

Here's the link, ya mooks

If you don't care about that post anymore, neither do I.

Welcome back.

find the thread similiar to this in general discussion. I seem to have a problem posting links.
[Evil]RamzaWolf
[Evil]RamzaWolf
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : Biting HeaIer's neck with my sharp fangs.
Registration date : 2008-08-20

http://www.gmhealer-go-die.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GM_Healer Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:27 pm

This just brings me back to whats good for one is good for another Phil, venoms brown nosed GM, is on BigMS as well
GM_Healer
GM_Healer
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:03 am

that doesn't make you look better, you are just ratting someone out. How about... not ratting people out and just say "OK I AM WITH BIGMS, not my fault he stole my money >:O" instead :3
Rebel
Rebel
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male
Number of posts : 957
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Friends, Computer
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://Failblog.org

Back to top Go down

Post by lovablecream Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:09 am

skaterboy972 wrote:that doesn't make you look better, you are just ratting someone out. How about... not ratting people out and just say "OK I AM WITH BIGMS, not my fault he stole my money >:O" instead :3
Exept its totally his fault for abusing his powers. I know this is a lame example but its like you you bought a Video game and your parents took it away cuz you were bad, It is TOTALLY YOUR FUALT.
lovablecream
lovablecream
Slime
Slime

Female
Number of posts : 51
Job/hobbies : Sex, but only hawt sex =3.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://Google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down