Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here

+4
iDerek
GuitarHero
Notorious
HolyYoshi
8 posters

:: General :: Game Help

Go down

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here Empty Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here

Post by HolyYoshi Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:52 pm

hey guys, abt Shadowyoshi, he said he doesnt care anymore.. firstly he said he did NOT delete the forums... like some ppl said.. his really nice in RL and doesnt like to be cheated.. and lied to, he got a double ban unfairly.. 1 of them is from the game.. and other is on the forums, he has this msg

"For this following reason : False Attempt to say server is down"

he made his own PMS nao and its unlaggy unlike AFMS cos im helping him host too ^_^, 3 comps is better then 1, and i've seen his PC, its uber fast Shocked affraid , anyways.. he said if u wan to join add lilazndragonz@hotmail.com. Cya im prob gonna get banned from v3n0m also.. i think his (jealous) xD
HolyYoshi
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : You shall never know
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here Empty Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here

Post by Notorious Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:31 pm

Becuase of somone named ShadowYoshii that i trusted on the forum he screwed us over becuase i wouldn't give him 30k all stats he deleted everything on forum and stuff so he is now banned from both! so dont worry. umm i gave everyone 10k AP for the inconvience of the rumors so have fun clicking lmao... well server should be in soon sometime today! chek out the link in last post for updates on it!

look at it like this...
someone would FUCK the forms just becasue he dident get what he wanted...
sound childish right? i think yoshi is the inosent one. he help all u ppl get ur acc's back.
he a great guy in real life. HE'S MAKING US A PRIVATE SERVER FO US TO ENJOY!
THERE IS (NO) DONATIONS NEEDED. AND ITS ALL FREE.
iv only known yoshi for 1 day. but to me i think hes the inocent one...

and AFMS ill miss you BUT YOUR LAG KILLS THE FUN, YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP VENOM TO PUT THE SERVER BACK ON! AND THIS SHIT ISENT 24/7
Notorious
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here Empty Re: Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here

Post by GuitarHero Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:46 pm

Notorious wrote:Becuase of somone named ShadowYoshii that i trusted on the forum he screwed us over becuase i wouldn't give him 30k all stats he deleted everything on forum and stuff so he is now banned from both! so dont worry. umm i gave everyone 10k AP for the inconvience of the rumors so have fun clicking lmao... well server should be in soon sometime today! chek out the link in last post for updates on it!

look at it like this...
someone would FUCK the forms just becasue he dident get what he wanted...
sound childish right? i think yoshi is the inosent one. he help all u ppl get ur acc's back.
he a great guy in real life. HE'S MAKING US A PRIVATE SERVER FO US TO ENJOY!
THERE IS (NO) DONATIONS NEEDED. AND ITS ALL FREE.
iv only known yoshi for 1 day. but to me i think hes the inocent one...

and AFMS ill miss you BUT YOUR LAG KILLS THE FUN, YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP VENOM TO PUT THE SERVER BACK ON! AND THIS SHIT ISENT 24/7
Im with you
and ill be joining that once hes done it so ill cya there
GuitarHero
GuitarHero
lil v3n0m's Helper
lil v3n0m's Helper

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here Empty Re: Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here

Post by iDerek Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:23 am

HolyYoshi wrote:hey guys, abt Shadowyoshi, he said he doesnt care anymore.. firstly he said he did NOT delete the forums... like some ppl said.. his really nice in RL and doesnt like to be cheated.. and lied to, he got a double ban unfairly.. 1 of them is from the game.. and other is on the forums, he has this msg

he made his own PMS nao and its unlaggy unlike AFMS cos im helping him host too ^_^, 3 comps is better then 1, and i've seen his PC, its uber fast Shocked affraid , anyways.. he said if u wan to join add lilazndragonz@hotmail.com. Cya im prob gonna get banned from v3n0m also.. i think his (jealous) xD

Holy u seriously needa stfu. i no Yoshi didnt diserve that banned but stop stealing players from AFMS

Abt Shadowyoshi's double ban read here BannedStory_image1
iDerek
iDerek
lil Advents Helper
lil Advents Helper

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispycorn Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:37 am

He's just trying to get his point through? not everyone checks every topic
Krispycorn
Krispycorn
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNoid Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:24 am

If his server is better than my alternative server then i'll join it in a heartbeat.
TheNoid
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry<~ Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:33 pm

HolyYoshi wrote:hey guys, abt Shadowyoshi, he said he doesnt care anymore.. firstly he said he did NOT delete the forums... like some ppl said.. his really nice in RL and doesnt like to be cheated.. and lied to, he got a double ban unfairly.. 1 of them is from the game.. and other is on the forums, he has this msg

Henry<~
Henry<~
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male
Number of posts : 513
Job/hobbies : Hentai Maker
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://YourMomisUGLY.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisamitsu Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:18 am

SHadowyoshi was unfairly banned and i've talked to him on2 diferent servers dont you think it would be stupid to wipe a forums? i mean if your a mod and you wipe forums you just reset everything i odnt think he did that although i'm alredy part of his PS i still wanna play this server too bad i'm ip banned for fastattack *tear*
Kisamitsu
Kisamitsu
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : I dont know you tell me
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry<~ Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:33 am

kool
Henry<~
Henry<~
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male
Number of posts : 513
Job/hobbies : Hentai Maker
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://YourMomisUGLY.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisamitsu Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:36 am

Henry<~ wrote:kool
your on every single post and all you say is kool you should at least have a point to it >< its relly annoying
Kisamitsu
Kisamitsu
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 49
Job/hobbies : I dont know you tell me
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down