Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM iRawr please read this

5 posters

Go down

GM iRawr please read this Empty GM iRawr please read this

Post by varialia Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:31 am

Hello this is Shiner.
You just banned me in game.
You were telling people not to use smega's at the time because they were annoying you, while you and the other GM's "attempted to fix the lag problem".
Here's news for you.
GM's, abbreviated version of GAME-MASTERS, can't fix server problems. They manage the players in the server while V3n0m does whatever he does during the day, which I assure you, is not AngerfistMS.
So it's my turn.
I found a sneaky glitch so I'm getting tons of benifits+smegas.
I announce to the online GM team that they are incapable of fixing the lagging server at the moment and should not be telling all 63 online players what and what not to do.
iRawr was telling us not to use smegas because in his beleifs they affect the server.
I assure you, unless there are at least 30 people using them at the same time, they will not affect the server.
He jails me.
GM Zenairo tells me, and the other 60 some online players what is causing the lagg problems.
My smega then said: "Thank you Zenairo for addressing the situation, unlike iRawr."
A very daring smega from some random kid then pops up.
"How about you SHUT THE Fook UP shiner"
Uh, no?
My reply is "Fuck you BloodDagger."
Banned

So here's to iRawr, the most powerful, pure, and honest GM there ever lived.
Thanks for saving the day.
varialia
varialia
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : skating
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

GM iRawr please read this Empty Re: GM iRawr please read this

Post by Raymondd Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:43 am

Hey genius they weren't annoying me, get it straight dumb butt, I banned you because you were complaining and think down upon the people (gms) trying to tell everyone that the lag is cause were not dedicated yet, you were being a wise butt so i jailed you, then i said you would be temporarily banned if you smega'd in Jail, and what did you do? You said Fook you BloodDagger which is both vulgar and smegaing in Jail so I temp. banned you.
Raymondd
Raymondd
AngerFist's lover
AngerFist's lover

Male
Number of posts : 1223
Job/hobbies : I'm an astronaut and I kill aliens.
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://v3n0ms-gaming.com/mscp

Back to top Go down

Post by varialia Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:46 am

[Mr.GM]iRawr wrote:Hey genius they weren't annoying me, get it straight dumb butt, I banned you because you were complaining and think down upon the people (gms) trying to tell everyone that the lag is cause were not dedicated yet, you were being a wise butt so i jailed you, then i said you would be temporarily banned if you smega'd in Jail, and what did you do? You said Fook you BloodDagger which is both vulgar and smegaing in Jail so I temp. banned you.

I didnt say GMs were not dedicated, I said the server was sucking butt so V3n0m should be doing something right now.
BloodDagger wanted to get into my business with this smega'ing thing so thats why I replied to him.
And again BloodDagger, if you're reading this, Fook you.
varialia
varialia
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : skating
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymondd Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:48 am

We are undedicated and very laggy all the worthless smegas are even worse, I will bring it too V3n0m's attention to take smegas from Sera.
Raymondd
Raymondd
AngerFist's lover
AngerFist's lover

Male
Number of posts : 1223
Job/hobbies : I'm an astronaut and I kill aliens.
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://v3n0ms-gaming.com/mscp

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]~Zenairo~ Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:53 am

hey, u2 still watching this post? Who's the first person, i dont remember him yet im in this post O_O
anyways, the majority of the lag is NOT from smegas, notices, !say's.
its from people on the same map using skills.
if people were to not all crowd ch1, and 1 gm per ch, then some lagg might be fixed.
now... WE CAN NOT FIX LAG, you are right whoever made this thread.
but we can help reduce it by using less smega's & notices, which is still minimal help.

i will unban you when the server is back online, but one more incident like this or anything and ur banned, and not getting a repeal.

btw sera is not a glitch
[GM]~Zenairo~
[GM]~Zenairo~
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 67
Job/hobbies : Sprint Repair Service ^_^
Registration date : 2008-10-11

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebel Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:06 am

varialia wrote:Hello this is Shiner.
You just banned me in game.
You were telling people not to use smega's at the time because they were annoying you, while you and the other GM's "attempted to fix the lag problem".
Here's news for you.
GM's, abbreviated version of GAME-MASTERS, can't fix server problems. They manage the players in the server while V3n0m does whatever he does during the day, which I assure you, is not AngerfistMS.
So it's my turn.
I found a sneaky glitch so I'm getting tons of benifits+smegas.
I announce to the online GM team that they are incapable of fixing the lagging server at the moment and should not be telling all 63 online players what and what not to do.
iRawr was telling us not to use smegas because in his beleifs they affect the server.
I assure you, unless there are at least 30 people using them at the same time, they will not affect the server.
He jails me.
GM Zenairo tells me, and the other 60 some online players what is causing the lagg problems.
My smega then said: "Thank you Zenairo for addressing the situation, unlike iRawr."
A very daring smega from some random kid then pops up.
"How about you SHUT THE Fook UP shiner"
Uh, no?
My reply is "Fuck you BloodDagger."
Banned

So here's to iRawr, the most powerful, pure, and honest GM there ever lived.
Thanks for saving the day.
how about you don't use sarcasm toward people. it either gets people pissed off or people dont get it. and. i do kinda day you shouldn't be banned either. but you dont know what is lagging up the server, since you have no clue what the server computer is running and doing at the same time. so you are wrong 1 way. but you are right another. smegas to lag depending on how many you do and how many come up. each smega adds more to it.
Rebel
Rebel
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male
Number of posts : 957
Job/hobbies : Soccer, Friends, Computer
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://Failblog.org

Back to top Go down

Post by [Nightmare]iKristy Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:08 am

You were temp. banned.
Just hush up about it.

v3n0m is doing what he can do to keep it running for us.
Most (not all) of you take everything for granted!
& some of you, (cough), need to grow up a little & stop fighting
with people on the server for stupid reasons!

~CLOSED.
[Nightmare]iKristy
[Nightmare]iKristy

Female
Number of posts : 1377
Job/hobbies : High School Childcare Major; future GACTC Medical Assistant (possibly, not sure yet)?
Registration date : 2008-08-29

https://angerfistms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down