Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please unban me.

3 posters

Go down

Please unban me. Empty Please unban me.

Post by ShawnIsHere Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:22 am

While I was playing In-game with other players.. i forget theyre name. i think her name was Chiery something. but she knew i wasnt hacking cause i was with her. Well i didn't know if i was hacking or not but i just got dced and it says User deleted for game. My Ign is ShawnIsHere and I just started playing 2 days ago . So I want to get Unbanned and im sorry to GMs if i did something bad . Idk if i did something bad, I was just hanging around with some nice people.

Well anyways I really like this server and its fun . Plz unban me .

ShawnIsHere.

Edited:
I saw the ban list and i know how i got banned i think . V3n0m if your reading this i wasnt hacking. I read that it said " Sit Anywhere Hack " it wasnt a hack. It was a glitch. the Taming Mob glitch thing. I saw someone do it too and i asked how they did it. So they showed me how. Ill explain how to do it too so you dont think its hack. 1) you sit on your Tamoing 2)@emo 3)@allbuffs. then yeah it glitches you like an ivisible Taming Hog. When the person was done showing me it (idk the name) then two other people came and said how'd I do it. I told them how and they did it and i did it too then yeah I just got banned...
It wasn't a hack it was just a glitch. So please unban me and ill just not do that glitch again, so people/Gms wont think im hacking. Someone please reply. Please and Thank you

ShawnIsHere

Edited:

I'm still banned and I'm getting a little pissed off ...
GMs or V3n0m PLEASE READ!!!!!

ShawnIsHere

Last edited by ShawnIsHere on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
ShawnIsHere
ShawnIsHere
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : nothing
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Back to top Go down

Please unban me. Empty Re: Please unban me.

Post by dantech Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:37 am

i dont think u should be banned.. but i got banned cuz i made a shop selling my scrolls... (bcuz i was killing bosses for c-ilbi)
and i got banned! i looked on list and it say i was packet editing dupe for player shop...????? what the hek!! and on list... i saw some ppl that came to my shop that got banned ! it was autoban.. so idk why but if someone plz UNBAN US! i hate being banned for no reason!
dantech
dantech
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : my motto= it doesn't have to make sense
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://v3n0ms-gaming.com/mscp/index1.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ShawnIsHere Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:00 am

Yeah i remember you saying "selling stuff Ch1 Fm2" and i came there i bought your 2 scrolls for 20k ... so i think you should be unbanned too.
ShawnIsHere
ShawnIsHere
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by dantech Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:04 am

i got UNBANNED!!!!! yay but when i try to login.. after i hit 'select a char.' it dcs me.... so idk im just glad im not banned anymore!
dantech
dantech
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 17
Job/hobbies : my motto= it doesn't have to make sense
Registration date : 2008-10-22

http://v3n0ms-gaming.com/mscp/index1.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ShawnIsHere Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:18 am

That's great! but im still banned Sad
ShawnIsHere
ShawnIsHere
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CamboTea Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:32 am

lol im still banned to....1 day now....in counting....banned for a lag....Autoban for char iCamboTea (IP /24.18.115.110:50627): Infinite Flash Jump 2008-11-11 01:23:31
CamboTea
CamboTea
lil v3n0m's Helper
lil v3n0m's Helper

Male
Number of posts : 246
Job/hobbies : ...
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down