Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm events...should we add my ideas for them?

:: General :: Suggestions

Go down

Are these gm events good ideas?

Gm events...should we add my ideas for them? I_vote_lcap100%Gm events...should we add my ideas for them? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Gm events...should we add my ideas for them? I_vote_lcap0%Gm events...should we add my ideas for them? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Gm events...should we add my ideas for them? I_vote_lcap0%Gm events...should we add my ideas for them? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Gm events...should we add my ideas for them? Empty Gm events...should we add my ideas for them?

Post by Italian Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:11 am

Ok I'm going to put down some ideas for gm events, but there is one big one i'll have down first.... read it all before you post/vote!!

--Anger fist Store--
This is where we have multiple items that are normally hard to find or maybe you can only get them through here... like maybe a necklace that is 100% pimped out or some nx item that you only get through there.

Depending on how capable you are of changing things there could be 2 ways to do this...

1) Change the orbis exchange quest guy so he accepts only the drops that we get from gm events (I will explain later) and it is completely random what thing you get

OR

2) Make it so it is like a shop but instead of mesos you use the item things that gms drop (I have no clue how you could do that) and you pick the items that you find

Now to explain the gm point/drop item things:

During a gm event the reward for the event could be a new monster drop (acted as a gm token) or however you want to do it. The amount given could be decided by the gm but again it depends on how you can change things. If you can't make the orbis exchange guy take things less then 100 then you would have to give packs of 100 or more. If you choose the shop thing then you could have random amounts of the tokens

Now for my ideas on some gm events...

--Summoning event--

A gm summons many many many many many bosses in one spot. The objective is to pick up the monster drop that they drop. The person with the most of the drops wins a prize

--Trivia Event--

A gm asks questions and the first to answer correctly gets a prize

--Find a GM event--

One or two gms hide and say "if you find me you get a prize" (if it is possible disable the /find command but give hints"

--Mini raffle event--

A gm picks 5 or more people and brings them into a private place. They give them each a item (that they probably wont have) that differs from another. Then the gm drops the item that they have, and the person with that item (you could probably have them in packs of 50 so if the person had the item randomly on them it wouldn't matter) wins a prize

--Leveling event--

The gm picks some people the same exact level (and probably job) and puts them in different channels at the same place. The one who levels the most in a set time wins (if they already rebirthed then they are disqualified)

That is just a few of them, i could think of more... so vote now
Italian
Italian
Balrog
Balrog

Male
Number of posts : 112
Job/hobbies : Karate and games
Registration date : 2008-07-28

https://angerfistms.darkbb.com/profile.forum

Back to top Go down