Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!!

+2
Henry<~
Travis
6 posters

Go down

Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!! Empty Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!!

Post by Travis Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:46 am

Lets hear some jokes!!!
Travis
Travis
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : contracing company
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!! Empty Re: Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!!

Post by Henry<~ Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:53 am

Travis wrote:Lets hear some jokes!!!

there was a cow......
Henry<~
Henry<~
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male
Number of posts : 513
Job/hobbies : Hentai Maker

http://YourMomisUGLY.com

Back to top Go down

Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!! Empty Re: Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!!

Post by Travis Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:00 am

Henry<~ wrote:

there was a cow......

Who liked its pepsi.
Travis
Travis
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : contracing company

Back to top Go down

Post by trav314 Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:01 am

nonono it cant be pepsi it must be coke
trav314
trav314
advents assisstant
advents assisstant

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry<~ Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:07 am

Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!! 1-1
Henry<~
Henry<~
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudkip Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:25 am

A man buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool. After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and calls a vet for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.

The guy doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and will lie down and wallow in the grass.

The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep. So, he loads the sheep into his truck, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.

The next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he concludes that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the truck again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back, and goes to bed.

The next morning he wakes to find the sheep still just standing around. One more try, he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up and drive them out to the woods. He spends all day shagging the sheep and upon returning home, falls listlessly into bed.

The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look at the sheep. He asks his wife to look out and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.

"No," she says, "they're all in the truck and one of them is honking the horn."
Mudkip
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-18

http://www.z4.invisionfree.com/wampademos

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry<~ Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:30 am

o.o
Henry<~
Henry<~
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by trav314 Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:31 am

anyone care to summarize wtf he just posted
trav314
trav314
advents assisstant
advents assisstant

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by iDerek Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:31 am

Travis sum1 stole ur banner. IcEShOt copyed and pasted your banner onto his desktop and i no cuz im his bro Jk :DDDDDDD

Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!! IDerekCoool

Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!! BannedStory_image1

Last edited by iDerek on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
iDerek
iDerek
lil Advents Helper
lil Advents Helper

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudkip Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:33 am

thats a joke stupid
Mudkip
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry<~ Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:33 am

took me fckin 5min to read
Henry<~
Henry<~
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mudkip Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:35 am

if you understand it, its hillarious. ill post another one!

THIS is a joke, that is a ONESIDED conversation, between james bond, and the person he calls

Hallo? Is this Giganta? Giganta Crotchetta?

Oh, grand! It's Bond.

James Bond? O07?

Shaken not stirred? Tuxedo? The trunk-sized jet pack? We had a run in with an Austrian terrorist with the overdeveloped reptilian brain and a predilection for man-eating octopi launching bazookas?

Well, contacting you took quite a bit of doing actually. You see, first I tried Giganta Crotchetta. I must have looked in every phone directory that MI-6 could hack into. Then I figured out that Giganta might be a code name. I mean, who has the name Giganta Crotchetta? Rather silly, when you think about it?

Yes, yes I suppose you do like it. Anyway, I recalled that I kept one of your garments – your knickers actually. And there it was. "Honey Rider" is a much prettier and commonplace name. You should use that.

Ah, yes. The, uh... point. Well, it seems that... well, there's no delicate way to put this. I have a rather nasty case of syphilis. And, um, I'm calling all my sexual partners to let them know that they should go get tested.

Uh-huh. Right. I know it was ten years ago. But the syphilis is rather unusual.

Well, it has gonorrhea.

Yes, my syphilis has gonorrhea.

And the gonorrhea has lice. And the lice have some undiscovered disease that's kind of between hemorrhagic fever and the mumps. It’s a virulent mutant strand developed by Dr. No-Means-Yes during Mission: "The Russian Spy Who Loved To Thunderball Me.”

Yes, I know I said I had a condom. But you see all the condoms I had were made by Q, and apparently, the condoms weren’t meant to be condoms -- they were designed to be used as a pocket parachute. Good man. If you need to have your stapler work as a gun, he's your boy. Anyway, you didn’t notice because while we were passionately embraced, your tongue accidentally trigged my knockout gas tooth and you, um, drifted off to sleep. But trust me, you enjoyed yourself. They all do.

Anyway, with all the rather bizarre ailments my, um, bizarre ailments have, the doctors have advised me to contact everyone in my sexual history about my condition. No small feat, I assure you. If you saw the list, you'd think I'd been having sex with my fellow spies for 50 years!

Well, this is what the doctors suggest. Right now, I am in a remote island facility. Actually there's no facility. Just an island. And me. But they'e building one as soon as they can find enough hazmat suits. Anyway, a helicopter is going to pick you up and bring you to the island where we can be treated in isolation.

Chin up! Look at it this way: it'll give us a chance to get caught up. And maybe once some of the redness goes down, along with some of the greenness and the larvae, we can do some REAL reminiscing.

"Oh, James." What's that supposed to mean?
Mudkip
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry<~ Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:36 am

Girls night out
Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out, and had been decidedly over-enthusiastic on the cocktails. Incredibly drunk and walking home they suddenly realized they both needed to pee. They were very near a graveyard and one of them suggested they do their business behind a headstone or something. The first woman had nothing to wipe with so she took off her panties, used them and threw them away. Her friend however was wearing an expensive underwear set and didn't want to ruin hers, but was lucky enough to salvage a large ribbon from a wreath that was on a grave and proceeded to wipe herself with it. After finishing, they made their way home.

The next day the first woman's husband phones the other husband and said, "These damn girls nights out have got to stop. My wife came home last night without her panties." "That's nothing," said the other. "Mine came back with a sympathy card stuck between the cheeks of her butt that said, 'From all of us at the Fire Station, Well never forget you!'

FUNNY?
Henry<~
Henry<~
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forever<3 Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:37 am

Mudkip wrote:A man buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool. After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and calls a vet for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.

The guy doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will stop standing around and will lie down and wallow in the grass.

The man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep. So, he loads the sheep into his truck, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back, and goes to bed.

The next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he concludes that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the truck again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back, and goes to bed.

The next morning he wakes to find the sheep still just standing around. One more try, he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up and drive them out to the woods. He spends all day shagging the sheep and upon returning home, falls listlessly into bed.

The next morning, he cannot even raise himself from the bed to look at the sheep. He asks his wife to look out and tell him if the sheep are lying in the grass.

"No," she says, "they're all in the truck and one of them is honking the horn."

AAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA the sheep HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA secks HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
lol the sheeps cant wait to get banged by the farmer AAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Forever<3
Forever<3
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://angerfistms.darkbb.com/profile.forum

Back to top Go down

Post by iDerek Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:00 am

Nobody likes jokes .... -cricket cricket-

Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!! IDerekCoool

Bringing out the olf jokes again!!!! BannedStory_image1
iDerek
iDerek
lil Advents Helper
lil Advents Helper

Male
Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum