Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About venom

2 posters

Go down

About venom Empty About venom

Post by Travis Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:45 pm

I am sick and tired of hearing people talk about the server being laggy and Venom stealing our money. He is ordering new parts and the server will be god in a few hours. Just hold on to your god damn cocks a second and be patient. And about the money HE BOUGHT THE NEW FACKING SERVER. Posted pictures of it and everything, and you guys still call him a thief. Even if he didnt buy the server (witch i know he did) look at iit this way. He didnt force you to send him the money, so once the money was in his possessions its his, he gave you this wonderfull server and all you guys can do is complain.

Sorry to the non complainers
Travis
Travis
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : contracing company
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

About venom Empty Re: About venom

Post by Henry<~ Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:01 am

Travis wrote:I am sick and tired of hearing people talk about the server being laggy and Venom stealing our money. He is ordering new parts and the server will be god in a few hours. Just hold on to your god damn cocks a second and be patient. And about the money HE BOUGHT THE NEW FACKING SERVER. Posted pictures of it and everything, and you guys still call him a thief. Even if he didnt buy the server (witch i know he did) look at iit this way. He didnt force you to send him the money, so once the money was in his possessions its his, he gave you this wonderfull server and all you guys can do is complain.

Sorry to the non complainers

I AGREE
Henry<~
Henry<~
AngerFist Sex Slave
AngerFist Sex Slave

Male
Number of posts : 513
Job/hobbies : Hentai Maker
Registration date : 2008-07-16

http://YourMomisUGLY.com

Back to top Go down