Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is waayy off topic but seeing as all of you guys are in the right age group..

3 posters

Go down

Yo this is waayy off topic but seeing as all of you guys are in the right age group.. Empty Yo this is waayy off topic but seeing as all of you guys are in the right age group..

Post by kokeduck Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:33 pm

I have an account to a site that basicly lets you dl really thorough summaries and analysis for like tons of books and I'm sure a ton of people here have like summer reading and shit to do.. (I remember it I hated it..) If anyone needs a book summary or anything you should hit me up :D I'm selling em off to my friends at $5 each but I'm feeling generous right now..
kokeduck
kokeduck
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Movie theatre
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.myspace.com/halfbakedchad

Back to top Go down

Yo this is waayy off topic but seeing as all of you guys are in the right age group.. Empty Re: Yo this is waayy off topic but seeing as all of you guys are in the right age group..

Post by aistinger Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:35 pm

nope im a sophmore and no summer stuff (even if there was i wouldnt do it LMAO)
aistinger
aistinger
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Yo this is waayy off topic but seeing as all of you guys are in the right age group.. Empty Re: Yo this is waayy off topic but seeing as all of you guys are in the right age group..

Post by kokeduck Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:29 am

lmfao you guys are super lucky >__>
kokeduck
kokeduck
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 18
Job/hobbies : Movie theatre
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.myspace.com/halfbakedchad

Back to top Go down

Post by angel015 Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:46 am

Holland, no summer stuff :D
10 weeks vacation ftw.
Next schoolyear my finals, early vacation x'D

In vacation and stuff, Holland pretty much kicks ass
angel015
angel015
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 54
Job/hobbies : School / Soccer, Gaming
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down