Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my bad for spamming a move hadnt realized it caused issues...

+2
[Nightmare]iKristy
Herkule
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

my bad for spamming a move hadnt realized it caused issues... Empty my bad for spamming a move hadnt realized it caused issues...

Post by Herkule Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:18 am

anyway my ign is intelIectuaI and uh like i said my apologies for spamming a move i hadnt realized that i was harming or causing major lag and for that i must repent.....(repent meaning atone for my actions) anyway like i said sorry id appreciate it if i were let back on angerfist if not...then oh well

oh rawr banned me btw if that uh helps in asking just who exactly did it at least from what it says here on the forum banned listings

to be more exact: [GM]iRawr banned intelIectual: spamming move to lagg channel 1 2008-09-22 17:06:06
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 15
Job/hobbies : College Student
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

my bad for spamming a move hadnt realized it caused issues... Empty Re: my bad for spamming a move hadnt realized it caused issues...

Post by [Nightmare]iKristy Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:33 am

That's... really strange. o.0
Banned for "move spamming?"
What the heck?
[Nightmare]iKristy
[Nightmare]iKristy

Female
Number of posts : 1377
Job/hobbies : High School Childcare Major; future GACTC Medical Assistant (possibly, not sure yet)?
Registration date : 2008-08-29

https://angerfistms.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

my bad for spamming a move hadnt realized it caused issues... Empty Re: my bad for spamming a move hadnt realized it caused issues...

Post by OEmGee Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:24 am

It probably Echo of Hero, there's a rulle now, spamming EoH in crowded places gets you a ban hamma
OEmGee
OEmGee
Balrog
Balrog

Male
Number of posts : 134
Job/hobbies : architecture student - freelance designer - graphics - tennis - fishing - sleep !!!
Registration date : 2008-09-11

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Herkule Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:28 am

yup as i said though my apologies my boredom was no excuse for breaking such a rule......i would appreciate being let back in the game considering it is indeed one (and will be my ONLY offense) no offense to the other players but i pretty much keep to myself so yeah breaking a rule is pretty unusual
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by [Nightmare]iKristy Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:08 am

Oh, I did not know that. o.0;;
Then again, I always rebirth straight back into a 'sader.
[Nightmare]iKristy
[Nightmare]iKristy

Female
Job/hobbies : High School Childcare Major; future GACTC Medical Assistant (possibly, not sure yet)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Herkule Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:13 am

im kinda of confused as to what you mean because my being banned obviously means i cant do much at all and im not gonna try to make another character id rather have the one i made (sides i think i got IP banned)

even small problems are big to certain gms and stuff......(i just hope they dont loop me in with the rest of the rabble) those that hack and say BUT I....and other bs (those that do it im saying not those wrongly accused)
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OEmGee Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:16 am

Well, i'll see what i can do to help man, in the mean time post an appeal in the unban section, and hope someone comes to unban you.
OEmGee
OEmGee
Balrog
Balrog

Male
Job/hobbies : architecture student - freelance designer - graphics - tennis - fishing - sleep !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mod]Emily Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:00 am

lol no one unban me
[Mod]Emily
[Mod]Emily

Female
Number of posts : 351
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-13

http://www.Uwants.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Herkule Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:11 am

um can you plz make you;re own topic......it doesnt seem right to go on others and request to be unbanned

not to be rude...
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OEmGee Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:13 am

lol Em, i'll see if I can get advent to unban you when i see him.
OEmGee
OEmGee
Balrog
Balrog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mod]Emily Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:16 am

Herkule wrote:um can you plz make you;re own topic......it doesnt seem right to go on others and request to be unbanned

not to be rude...
to be honest ,I'm spamming and bumping
[Mod]Emily
[Mod]Emily

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Herkule Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:18 am

ai ya......oh well keep at it then though that doesnt seem to be the best choice in things seeing as though i figure youre bored.....12 so obviously ur gonna be bored.........and uh idk what else...but w.e its ur decision have at it
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mod]Emily Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:19 am

Herkule wrote:ai ya......oh well keep at it then though that doesnt seem to be the best choice in things seeing as though i figure youre bored.....12 so obviously ur gonna be bored.........and uh idk what else...but w.e its ur decision have at it
lol Hong kong is strucked by a typhoon 10 warning ,no schools YAY!
[Mod]Emily
[Mod]Emily

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Herkule Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:30 am

yup youre bored ahh to be a tween again (tween being between a kid and a teenager Razz)
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OEmGee Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:48 am

em, you're now unbanned =D
OEmGee
OEmGee
Balrog
Balrog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mod]Emily Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:59 am

OEmGee wrote:em, you're now unbanned =D
I can't log in !!! I am still banned
[Mod]Emily
[Mod]Emily

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Herkule Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:22 am

is her name em? for emily or elizabeth....meh idk anyway im still banned just to let someone know anyway thanx for ppl that responded and not negatively

i shall continue to wait to be unbanned (ign intelIectuaI) it looks like intellectual in game but there are i's where i put it
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by OEmGee Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:51 pm

yes, her name is emily, and she's a delinquent =D but we love her still <333
OEmGee
OEmGee
Balrog
Balrog

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Herkule Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:33 am

is it possible to be unbanned i believe that i am still blocked and i have indeed been patient whoever i believe that i should just remain silent until that happens xD then again i'm wondering if gms pay attention or not (no offense)
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by [Nightmare]iKristy Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:51 am

Herkule wrote:is it possible to be unbanned i believe that i am still blocked and i have indeed been patient whoever i believe that i should just remain silent until that happens xD then again i'm wondering if gms pay attention or not (no offense)

I do not think that many of the GMs care... at all. Besides, most of the people that are GM are like half your age. lol xD
[Nightmare]iKristy
[Nightmare]iKristy

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Herkule Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:44 am

yup...basically the issue......wow even i tried to care bout others when i was most of their age.....too bad they don't care oh well one offense and that's it nice.....i should be really upset but its like i cant do much rofl not with them goofing off and such (cuz they are young) hmm....theres a large % of teens who dont pay attention to anything and a very small % that do (that goes with maturity as well) oh wellz......btw im not really 20 im 18 put the age config wrong but my argument still stands
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mod]Popo Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:56 am

[Emily]Airbus wrote:
Herkule wrote:um can you plz make you;re own topic......it doesnt seem right to go on others and request to be unbanned

not to be rude...
to be honest ,I'm spamming and bumping

Dont spam in a non off-topic topic... Thx
[Mod]Popo
[Mod]Popo

Male
Number of posts : 179
Job/hobbies : living in my box
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://www.google.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Herkule Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:01 am

meh well if im not going to be back in game i might as well nose around and annoy ppl considering im starting to get annoyed myself......ah to be a gm and think its for the best when essentially its not

ya'll can say what you wish but im still annoyed (not to be confused with anger......hehehHAHAHAHAHBWAHAHAH i shall show you what true anger is if it comes to that)
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by [Mod]Popo Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:05 am

Did u even try to contact a GM/admin? if yes in which way?
[Mod]Popo
[Mod]Popo

Male
Number of posts : 179
Job/hobbies : living in my box
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://www.google.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Herkule Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:08 am

yes indeed i did contact a gm but obviously they arent going to listen just like im surprised youre even taking the time to come out and actually listen to this plea of being banned...once again if you;ve read the first page because of boredom i spammed echo of hero (unknowingly i spammed it) lagged things alot and irawr banned me
'nuff said (but yeah talking to gms and stuff seems useless) when i might be looped in with the other "ruffians"
Herkule
Herkule
Slime
Slime

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next