Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stat Bug, worth looking at so it can be fixed!

2 posters

:: General :: Bug Report

Go down

Stat Bug,  worth looking at so it can be fixed! Empty Stat Bug, worth looking at so it can be fixed!

Post by BladeRain Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:29 pm

I may or may not have found a bug in the game. I was told this by a friend of mine... who was told by a friend of his. I feel bad betraying his trust, but this should be fixed. Here's how it works:
1) Reset stats via Sera in the FM
2) Type @ -5, any stat. @str -5 or dex,luk,int...
3) Your character will get all their gear turned invisble (except underclothes thank god), but this isn't important. You should have -1 in the stat from Step 2.
4) Type @ -32768. so @str -32768.
5) Strangely, you'll end up with positive 32767 in that stat. The cap. Without rebirthing once.

This isn't flawless; you cannot job advance, since the trainers seem to recognize you as having a still negative stat number. Also, you can't equip a new weapon, again because it consideres you having a negative stat.

I didn't use it on my main, but I tested it on an alt, which I'll delete if this is a glitch (sure seems like it). V3n0m, hope you see this.
BladeRain
BladeRain
Slime
Slime

Male
Number of posts : 10
Location : NJ, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe
Job/hobbies : College Student, part-time idiot. Eating and sleeping too.
Registration date : 2008-09-20

https://s276.photobucket.com/albums/kk8/KidWithTheFaceAndHair/

Back to top Go down

Stat Bug,  worth looking at so it can be fixed! Empty Re: Stat Bug, worth looking at so it can be fixed!

Post by [Mod]Emily Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:49 pm

Well ,if u type @dex 32767++ then u will have neg Stats
[Mod]Emily
[Mod]Emily

Female
Number of posts : 351
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-13

http://www.Uwants.com

Back to top Go down