Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GOT BANNED FOR ASKING FOR HELP ON A VIRUS PROBLEM!!!!

:: General :: Game Help

Go down

I GOT BANNED FOR ASKING FOR HELP ON A VIRUS PROBLEM!!!! Empty I GOT BANNED FOR ASKING FOR HELP ON A VIRUS PROBLEM!!!!

Post by shaddow55 Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:06 am

Okay so my fucking 46 rebirth charecter THAT HAS HAD NO ONE HACKING ON IT gets banned why? Cos some fucker that has payed 60 buks to become a GM bans me, Why? cos i wrote this in smegas...

'Hello everyone i have a virus problem, i have this virus where when ever i click on a URL in google, it opens a random tab with nothing to do with that i searched. I can only get past this by typing in the address manually'

Then this guy called 'Explode' whispers me and says...

'Mkay so it opens a new website when ever you click?'

Then beacuse someone was actually going to help me i pressed 'TRADE' on the bottom right corner you know it warps you to FM, i did that cos i was in aqua road channel 2.

Now as the server laggs a little i was waiting for it to warp me, as i got warped to FM i saw this charecter called Spooky (a girl with pink NX) now as i got banned the second i saw her, naturally i think she said i was hacking EVEN THO I DONT FUCKING HAVE ANY HACKS AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THEM!!!

I'm pretty pissed as i payed 5 grand for this computer and now im going to have to wipe it. And get everything on it again, I.E 5 months of my time and 198 GB over my internet usage all because i got banned for asking for help on this awnsome server. My e-mail is...

Nexonaid@hotmail.com

and my IGN or my IGN was 'Z3r02' or 'Zero' i've now forgotten. and the exact time i was banned was 9.58 GMT -8 can somoeone please help AND FOR PPL READING THIS TELL THE GM...

Vanguard

HES MY BEST FRIEND AND IM PRETTY SURE HE WILL BE PISSED TO FIND OUT I GOT BANNED FOR ASKING FOR HELP.
if you think i was hacking then you can go home -_-"

lastly, i used 3 smegas so i might of been banned for 'spamming' but, im sure, that anyone with even the slitest bit of intelect would've read them and noticed i was aking for help. Unless the GM that banned me was a complete CUNT and was only doing this for fun to piss someone off who has had 46 rebirths -_-"

thankyou for reading this and i hope to get back onto my account. and if not atleast a new guy with the same name and a GM leveling me to 200, 46 times for the ban i recived when asking for help to fix my 5 thousand dollar computer.
shaddow55
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : coding
Registration date : 2008-07-29

http://alphams.co.nr

Back to top Go down

I GOT BANNED FOR ASKING FOR HELP ON A VIRUS PROBLEM!!!! Empty Re: I GOT BANNED FOR ASKING FOR HELP ON A VIRUS PROBLEM!!!!

Post by shaddow55 Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:59 am

PS my account name is shaddow55
shaddow55
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : coding
Registration date : 2008-07-29

http://alphams.co.nr

Back to top Go down