Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus CHRIST! The "Warning: mysql_connect" error...

2 posters

Go down

Jesus CHRIST!  The  "Warning: mysql_connect" error... Empty Jesus CHRIST! The "Warning: mysql_connect" error...

Post by Tyler Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:52 pm

What THE F*** Somebody PLEASE tell me what the hell this error IS! It hasn't gone away in DAYS! Is it MY computer? Is it the website? Are too many people on the website? If so... MY GOD~ GTFO! Please Somebody tell me how to fix this error...because for some reason I need to fix this error so i can f***ing download the client which reasons for that is BEYOND me. But dear god somebody help me... Thanks

Oh and not that any admins will read this but just a suggestion...for the love of god dont make any big upgrades like that last one...when i herd we were getting upgraded with that test server thing i was like oh shit... lol
Tyler
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Jesus CHRIST!  The  "Warning: mysql_connect" error... Empty Re: Jesus CHRIST! The "Warning: mysql_connect" error...

Post by ShadowX Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:17 pm

V3n0m must be on for the sites functions to work... just wait till hes online someday
ShadowX
Green Snail
Green Snail

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Jesus CHRIST!  The  "Warning: mysql_connect" error... Empty Re: Jesus CHRIST! The "Warning: mysql_connect" error...

Post by Tyler Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:24 pm

Tyvm
Tyler
Green Snail
Green Snail

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down