Lyrics Spam

 :: Off Topic :: SPAM

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by [WetDream]Emashu on Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:43 pm

kohkane wrote:
[Mod]Steph wrote:
[Mod]Emashu wrote:Okay so.. uh.. Yeah.. hmm.. Ray.. uhh.. Code red.. she listens to fag music..

Aw... Why did you say that Joshua... keep those comments to yourself... it could really hurt someone is he/shes sensitive... and I dont think theres a fag/emo/gay or whatever type of music...
Lol, don't worry.
Doesn't affect me one bit.
Most of my friends hate my music. ;]
Well, that means they know what they're talkin about.

_________________
[x] 700 posts.
Guild: TeamEdward
MSN: joshuafeq@hotmail.com

^ Click to request a sig.



avatar
[WetDream]Emashu
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 704
Age : 24
Location : Israel
Job/hobbies : Playing guitar :]
Registration date : 2008-09-25

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/joshua1337

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by Raymondd on Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:38 pm

rofl gettin a bit out of hand, not all her music is bad..

for example she likes Hollywood Undead and they ROCK.
avatar
Raymondd
AngerFist's lover
AngerFist's lover

Male
Number of posts : 1223
Age : 26
Location : Look to the left
Job/hobbies : I'm an astronaut and I kill aliens.
Registration date : 2008-09-25

View user profile http://v3n0ms-gaming.com/mscp

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by [WetDream]Emashu on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:58 pm

[Manager]iRawr wrote:rofl gettin a bit out of hand, not all her music is bad..

for example she likes Hollywood Undead and they ROCK.
*cough gay music cough*

_________________
[x] 700 posts.
Guild: TeamEdward
MSN: joshuafeq@hotmail.com

^ Click to request a sig.



avatar
[WetDream]Emashu
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 704
Age : 24
Location : Israel
Job/hobbies : Playing guitar :]
Registration date : 2008-09-25

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/joshua1337

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by kohkane on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:01 am

: P
Just cause you don' t like it, doesn't make it gay.
I didn't happen to like the lyrics you posted, but I didn't go and say "omg they are soooo ghey."
Really.
Grow up now. Neutral



I'd rather be dead than to live like this
Than to just exist a hand and no fist
See the walking dead around me
Waking up and breaking down before my eyes
Rather be dead, rather shoot and miss
Rather die for a kiss than to live like this

Hear the walking dead surround me
Giving in and giving up because

[Chorus:]
We're all doing fine
And we're falling fast behind
I don't think we'll be the same again
We're losing our minds
We're all doing fine
Is there anyplace to hide?
I don't think we'll be the same again
We're losing
We're losing our minds

We walk tonight

I'd rather be dead than to have no hope inside
Watch my will bleed away and my soul divide
Feel the walking dead around me
Getting closer moving farther from the light

I'd rather be dead, stay alive to find
Somewhere I belong, someone to call mine
See the walking dead surround me
See the life and see the death and now

[Chorus]

Reach out
I never get it
It's just out of reach and
I watch it slipping away
Reach out
Just forget it
It's never good enough
It's never going to be the same

[Chorus x2]
avatar
kohkane
Slime
Slime

Female
Number of posts : 60
Age : 25
Location : Being a nubzor in Florida. :)
Job/hobbies : Flashing mah boobs at old men.
Registration date : 2008-11-16

View user profile http://myspace.com/rikumypandabear

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by [WetDream]Emashu on Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:41 pm

Well, that just means that the lyrics I posted aren't ghay Smile

_________________
[x] 700 posts.
Guild: TeamEdward
MSN: joshuafeq@hotmail.com

^ Click to request a sig.



avatar
[WetDream]Emashu
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 704
Age : 24
Location : Israel
Job/hobbies : Playing guitar :]
Registration date : 2008-09-25

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/joshua1337

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by Raymondd on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:56 pm

[Mod]Emashu wrote:
I see you walking home alone, your face is alive and bright
But you can't see how weak you are 'cause I could end it tonight
It's the feeling you get when you think that someone behind is watching you
Well I can tell you now, that someone is me and I'm about to make it right

Why do you take it all?
Why do I beg for more?
I never thought that this is how I'd hit the floor
Why do you take it all?
Why do I beg for more?
I never thought that this is how I'd hit, the, floor!

I creep up from behind, touch your neck, move down your spine
You take a look and breathe so sharp
It's just a matter of time
Don't scream I ask of you, but then you let one out so now it's time to go
I come down on you like a ton of brick
All over so it's time to go

Why do you take it all?
Why do I beg for more?
I never thought that this is how I'd hit the floor
Why do you take it all?
Why do I beg for more?
I never thought that this is how I'd hit the floor
Hit, the, floor!

-Bullet For My Valentine

Gay, get some real taste in music. <3
avatar
Raymondd
AngerFist's lover
AngerFist's lover

Male
Number of posts : 1223
Age : 26
Location : Look to the left
Job/hobbies : I'm an astronaut and I kill aliens.
Registration date : 2008-09-25

View user profile http://v3n0ms-gaming.com/mscp

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by [WetDream]Emashu on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:24 pm

[Manager]iRawr wrote:
[Mod]Emashu wrote:
I see you walking home alone, your face is alive and bright
But you can't see how weak you are 'cause I could end it tonight
It's the feeling you get when you think that someone behind is watching you
Well I can tell you now, that someone is me and I'm about to make it right

Why do you take it all?
Why do I beg for more?
I never thought that this is how I'd hit the floor
Why do you take it all?
Why do I beg for more?
I never thought that this is how I'd hit, the, floor!

I creep up from behind, touch your neck, move down your spine
You take a look and breathe so sharp
It's just a matter of time
Don't scream I ask of you, but then you let one out so now it's time to go
I come down on you like a ton of brick
All over so it's time to go

Why do you take it all?
Why do I beg for more?
I never thought that this is how I'd hit the floor
Why do you take it all?
Why do I beg for more?
I never thought that this is how I'd hit the floor
Hit, the, floor!

-Bullet For My Valentine

Gay, get some real taste in music. <3
Lmao, listen to the song, I don't think you'll call it gay, I pretty much think you'll be afraid if it since you listen to your gay little music like Paramore.

_________________
[x] 700 posts.
Guild: TeamEdward
MSN: joshuafeq@hotmail.com

^ Click to request a sig.



avatar
[WetDream]Emashu
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 704
Age : 24
Location : Israel
Job/hobbies : Playing guitar :]
Registration date : 2008-09-25

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/joshua1337

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by kohkane on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:38 am

Suspect
Something tells me your not fit to be a mod~
Mods are suppose to stop people bickering in forums.
Not bring them up, and keep them going. scratch
Forum Moderator, often shortened to just mod, is a person granted special powers to enforce the rules of an Internet forum.
avatar
kohkane
Slime
Slime

Female
Number of posts : 60
Age : 25
Location : Being a nubzor in Florida. :)
Job/hobbies : Flashing mah boobs at old men.
Registration date : 2008-11-16

View user profile http://myspace.com/rikumypandabear

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by Raymondd on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:39 am

ownd~ rofl
avatar
Raymondd
AngerFist's lover
AngerFist's lover

Male
Number of posts : 1223
Age : 26
Location : Look to the left
Job/hobbies : I'm an astronaut and I kill aliens.
Registration date : 2008-09-25

View user profile http://v3n0ms-gaming.com/mscp

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by [WetDream]Emashu on Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:06 pm

kohkane wrote:Suspect
Something tells me your not fit to be a mod~
Mods are suppose to stop people bickering in forums.
Not bring them up, and keep them going. scratch
Forum Moderator, often shortened to just mod, is a person granted special powers to enforce the rules of an Internet forum.
Just because I'm a mod, doesn't mean I don't get to have an opinion about your music. It doesn't make me inhuman or immune to any talk. Aiight?

_________________
[x] 700 posts.
Guild: TeamEdward
MSN: joshuafeq@hotmail.com

^ Click to request a sig.



avatar
[WetDream]Emashu
Moderator
Moderator

Male
Number of posts : 704
Age : 24
Location : Israel
Job/hobbies : Playing guitar :]
Registration date : 2008-09-25

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/joshua1337

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by kohkane on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:03 pm

No, your not getting what I'm saying.
Your being rude about it.
Words of wisdom : "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all."
Neutral


I'll get inside you
I'll get inside you

Don't live ashamed, 'cause feelings change but fame remains
The reason why your gonna wanna take me home tonight
It's all the same up in this game, the people change
And money claims everyone from everything
I can't believe that you would think that shit of me
I was amazed at the torment that you put me through
If you can see right through the greed and all your needs
You realize that you were just about as bad as me

Sometimes I only remember the days when I was young
Nowadays no one remembers when they were young and stupid
(The way you like it)
Come on baby help me, someone to confide in
(I'll get inside you)
Now you're beggin' me to stay

My life has changed but Fook the fame, I'll stay the same
You can't complain when you can pay the bills and do your thing
Appreciate, don't player hate, congratulate
I miss the pain and the torment that you put me through
(I'll get inside you)
So what's to fear when everything is crystal clear
You realize that you should do the things you wanna do
Don't give in to what people say, don't be ashamed
To separate the feelings on your mind you can't sedate
(I'll get inside you)

Sometimes I only remember the days when I was young
Nowadays no one remembers when they were young and stupid
(The way you like it)
Come on baby help me, someone to confide in
(I'll get inside you)
Now you're beggin' me to stay
I'll get inside you
Now you're beggin' me to stay

I'll get inside you

You would always say I'd never be shit
They would always say I'd never be shit
But look at me now, look at me now
Now you're beggin' me to stay
I'll get inside you
Now you're beggin' me to stay

The way you like it

Sometimes I only remember the days when I was young
Nowadays no one remembers when they were young and stupid
(The way you like it)
Come on baby help me, someone to confide in
(I'll get inside you)
Now you're beggin' me to stay
Sometimes I only remember the days when I was young
(I'll get inside you)
Nowadays no one remembers when they were young and stupid
(The way you like it)
Come on baby help me, someone to confide in
(I'll get inside you)
Now you're beggin' me to stay
(I'll get inside you)
Now you're beggin' me to stay
(I'll get inside you)
Now you're beggin' me to stay
(The way you like it)
avatar
kohkane
Slime
Slime

Female
Number of posts : 60
Age : 25
Location : Being a nubzor in Florida. :)
Job/hobbies : Flashing mah boobs at old men.
Registration date : 2008-11-16

View user profile http://myspace.com/rikumypandabear

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by Raymondd on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:28 pm

[Mod]Emashu wrote:
kohkane wrote:Suspect
Something tells me your not fit to be a mod~
Mods are suppose to stop people bickering in forums.
Not bring them up, and keep them going. scratch
Forum Moderator, often shortened to just mod, is a person granted special powers to enforce the rules of an Internet forum.
Just because I'm a mod, doesn't mean I don't get to have an opinion about your music. It doesn't make me inhuman or immune to any talk. Aiight?

Neutral well my opinion is that I don't like your music and your opinion is you don't like my music, that's that, now stop being immature about it a drop it.
avatar
Raymondd
AngerFist's lover
AngerFist's lover

Male
Number of posts : 1223
Age : 26
Location : Look to the left
Job/hobbies : I'm an astronaut and I kill aliens.
Registration date : 2008-09-25

View user profile http://v3n0ms-gaming.com/mscp

Back to top Go down

Re: Lyrics Spam

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 :: Off Topic :: SPAM

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum